The best way to learn to make games is to...
MAKE GAMES!! Game Gen focuses on providing an amazing environment for aspiring or established developers to learn and grow. If you don't know how to make games we will teach you. If you know how to make games then come compete in our weekly online game jams and grow your skills.
- Classes can be on site or online.
- Work from home on your games.
- Come each week onsite or online to our game jams.
- Join a community of awesome game developers to learn from and share with.
- Build a portfolio of original games
- Membership is only $99 a month
- Learn to make and publish your own games.
- Master the entire game development pipeline.
- Create digital art and sound effects
- Learn history behind each gaming genre.
- Work for home with our amazing tutorials.
- Get amazing mentor-ship from teachers and students.
- We call our Game Jams... Fight Clubs. Work on your game all week and submit it to Fightclub.
- Every Thursday night our members show their work on Twitch. Get and give feedback on the games.
- Vote on who created the best game for the week. Win Fight Club!
Member Games From Fight Club
Use a keyboard and mouse to play all games! Some are multiplayer.
South Beach Rush
The Retro Collection
Super Space Snake
Iron Man Lander
Armageddon Outta Here
Our curriculum is created by our founder Nick Marks. Nick has 20 years of experience as a professional game developer and teacher. Nick has had the privilege of mentoring and teaching some of the best game developers in the industry. Here are a few of the games they work on.
Book a studio or online tour now